Thursday 3 March 2011

Holiday wish-list

It is 14 weeks and one day until I go on my holiday to Marrakesh... and I am already counting how many sleeps! So whilst I'm sat, pondering over my dissertation, and finding any welcome distractions... my latest favourite is to start putting together a holiday wish-list.
I'm going away for a week, with my Mum. We're going to an all inclusive spa hotel for some pampering, but it's still within walking distance to the centre of town, for a bit of 'culture' and of course the famous markets!

So first on my list... swimwear.

Now usually I would wear a bikini... but since December I haven't been going to the gym (lack of time and funds) and I have been seeking comfort from Uni stress in Haribo (my ultimate weakness) so I have decided I will be going for a swimsuit.... and lucky me, there are loads of gorgeous summery styles appearing!

Today I spotted these, modelled by Crystal Renn for J-Crew. Inspired by 50's designs, I think these are just perfect... I can't decide which one I like the best, so these are now both officially on my holiday wish-list.


1 comment:

  1. Love them both....beautiful designs, you will look stunning in either (or both) of them....great for back flips off the side of the pool... (-: x

    ReplyDelete