Thursday 11 October 2012

♥ London

My lovely boyfriend took me to London last weekend as an anniversary surprise. I knew we were going away, but I wasn't allowed any clues on what to pack until Friday morning... when I was told to take two dresses, and my wellies! It was only as we got onto the motorway that I started to cotton on to where we were heading! 
He had planned a full weekend of sightseeing, shopping, and wining and dining! We took our dog with us, so spent our days in the lovely parks of London.

Primrose in Hamstead Heath Park
Primrose on Primrose Hill!
Family Portrait! 

02
Cheryl Cole at the 02 - view from our private box  
 Will.i.am!
 Primrose taking in the sights of Camden
 Dinner!
 Raining in Trafalgar Square
 Matilda the Musical

Liberty

Primrose Bakery cupcakes :-)
Dog was knackered after shopping in Camden




No comments:

Post a Comment