Monday 30 May 2011

Happy!


It is three weeks now since I finished Uni and handed everything in (I was mega busy in the run-up to hand-in, and have been busy enjoying my freedom which is why I've not blogged in forever!)
It literally feels like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders! And more importantly I'm feeling happy, and free, and enjoying myself!


So for the past few weeks I have been working my usual Thursdays Fridays at Moda in Pelle. I have been working on a slightly different project which I am enjoying a LOT! I'm hoping that I will be able to start full-time in the next few weeks! Will keep you posted.
I've had some good nights out recently, and plenty more planned in the next few weeks! Mostly catching up with friends I haven't seen for a while! I've also been having a serious spring clean; I've put all my Uni books for sale on Amazon, and had a ruthless clearout of my wardrobe which is now all on ebay!

I am also super excited this week because my Mum is coming home on Sunday! She has been away in South Africa for 10 months and she is back for a 3 week holiday! It feels like Christmas but better... so giddy! To make it even more exciting, we are going away to Marrakesh for a weeks holiday whilst she is home! We are staying in a luxury spa hotel, about 20mins from the centre of Marrakesh. So we're going to have the perfect combination of a chill-out girly holiday, with some culture, shopping and good food! I am planning on taking plenty of photos and will blog about it once I get back!

So that's it really... just a quick update on what I've been upto and why I've neglected my blog!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment