Monday 28 November 2011

Moda Handbags

It has been just over 2 months since I left Moda in Pelle, to take up a Trainee Buying position at Next. In my new job, I am working in the Home department, working on Downstairs Furniture. It is a total contrast to the shoes and handbags I have grown to love!Whilst I have left Moda, I still keep an eye on their website and love to see the new shoes, boots and bags coming in! I got particularly excited to see the new handbags over the last few days. I spent my last few months working with the Junior Buyer developing a range of handbags. This was the first time I felt I had a real input into the decision making on the product. I helped prepare the design briefs and saw as the samples started to come in. There are now some on the website, and they are looking fab! I think I am going to have to treat myself for the Christmas
party season! Here are my favourites below...

No comments:

Post a Comment