Sunday 20 February 2011

Hello...


I have tried blogging before, as part of a module in second year... but I never really got into it! But I have decided to give it another try... so here goes!

I'm 23, living in Harrogate (near Leeds). I work part time at Moda in Pelle as a Buyers Admin Assistant, which I love. I am also studying for a degree in Fashion Marketing and Retailing, which I will finish this summer.

My life is pretty much taken up with work and Uni at the moment, which I will be sure to fill you in on regularly. But I am looking to the future, hoping to move to London to start a full time job, and failing that, I'll pack my rucksack and disappear around the world!

One more thing... I have a Jug (Jack Russell x Pug) called Primrose. She entertains (and distracts) me most of the time... so you'll probably get to know a lot about her too!

Hope I don't send you all to sleep with my blogging... wish me luck!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment