Sunday 20 February 2011

LFW


So twice a year London Fashion Week rolls around, and every time it does, I vow that by next season I will be there! But yet again, I'm not! Instead I'm sat at my laptop trying desperately to focus on my dissertation. And as usual I found myself distracted... first by Facebook, then a biscuit (or three), then looking on Twitter, style.com and other websites at the reviews of LFW so far! I am insanely jealous, but keep thinking my time will come. Perhaps by the next one I will be living at London and will somehow blag my way in!

Anyway, I have had a peak at some of the headline shows, and am particularly impressed with Mulberry. I have always had a thing for their bags... but never really had a lasting impression of their clothes. However this season they really stand out! I love that they designed the collection around 'Fantastic Mr. Fox', and most of all, I love how wearable all of the designs are. No doubt we will see some Mulberry 'influenced' designs on the high street soon!
Here are some of my favourites...


No comments:

Post a Comment